Godstorm: The Fall of Darnthor
- You may treat a shield as a weapon, which deals 1d6 bludgeoning damage and is considered light. While using it in this way, you may chose to apply any enhancement bonus (if applicable) to your attacks instead of your AC; This lasts until the start of your next turn.
- While you are holding a shield, when you make the attack action with any weapon other than the shield (including unarmed strike), you may use a bonus action to attack with that shield. you do not add your str or dex modifier to this attack.
- While you are holding a shield, if an enemy attacks you with a melee attack and misses, you may use your reaction to immediatly make either a single attack with your shield, or use a Shove.
- You are able to reload any firearms you use and are proficient with as you are moving. This essentially means that you can ignore any reloading time so long as you move between turns.
- You gain a +1 bonus on disaram and ‘called’ shots.
Slip the Attack
- Once per round when you are missed by an attacker in melee you can redirect the attack to any other character adjacent to and within reach of the attacker. The attacker must make a new attack roll.
Thanks to extensive practice with firearms, you gain the following benefits:
- You ignore the loading quality of firearms with which you are proficient.
- Being within 5 feet of a hostile creature doesn’t impose disadvantage on your ranged attack rolls.
- When you use the Attack action and attack with a one-handed weapon (such as the Gunslinger class’ Pistol Whip ability), you can use a bonus action to attack with a loaded firearm you are holding (note that this can be the same weapon).
Firearms Two-Weapon Fighting
- When you take the Attack action and attack with a firearm that you’re holding in one hand, you can use a bonus action to attack with a different firearm that you’re holding in the other hand. You add your ability modifier to the damage of the bonus attack, unless that modifier is negative. You cannot combine Firearms Two-Weapon Fighting with other forms of Two-Weapon Fighting.
- You may double your proficiency bonus when making skill checks to build new devices. * Broken devices can be fixed as a single action and malfunctions happen less often.
- When you are attempting to use a devices (clockwork, steamcraft, etc) and roll a 1 you can make a Arcane (Mechanics) check at DC 20. A success means the malfunction never happens. The DC drops to 15 at level 8 and 10 at level 12.