Godstorm: The Fall of Darnthor
The various professions pursued by adventurers and the particularly skilled in the world. Unless otherwise noted the classes below are those found in the PHB. Entries that are linked are ones new to this campaign. Additional archetypes that have been added to classes are also linked under the class names they belong to.
- Alchemist – Either from a dislike or magic, or an inability to use it the Alchemist has created ways to invoke magic like results through the use of potions.
- Path of the Totem Warrior (Aquatic)
- Gadgeteer – The Gadgeteer builds things, then activates those things so as to use them to solve problems. Often using them in combat, in fact.
- Gunslinger – As a gunslinger, you make your mark upon the world with daring deeds. Some gunslingers claim they belong to a mystical way of the gun, but it’s more likely that the volatile nature of firearms simply prunes the unlucky and careless from their ranks.
- Light Fighter – Typical fighters like to rely on armor to protect them during combat, light fighters eschew heavy armor in favor of quickness and daring.
- Runeseeker – Runeseekers wield magic through the use of ancient runes of power. They carve them onto weapons, tattoo their skin, or carve the runes on themselves directly.
- Sorcerer (Wild Magic origin only)
Prestige Professions (not currently available)
- Gun Glyph
- Steamcraft Mage – Specialized magic users that have learned to meld the arcane with the technological.